If you want to find out more about the PGM, need someone to nominate you for membership or would like to help organise a local event, please contact your state representative in the first instance.
The tasks of the PGM State Representative are not onerous and include:
- Distributing publicity for PGM meetings and other events (eg: putting up posters or by word of mouth).
- Providing feedback from the membership about PGM activities.
- Helping organise local events such as socials etc.
- Assisting the Membership Secretary in keeping an accurate log of which members have moved on and to where.
- Helping recruit new members.
You will receive lots of support from the PGM Head Office as appropriate. If you would like to become a Genetics Society representative please contact us.
Current State Representatives:
To be updated